101 RECIPES: Biscuits with vanilla, almond and coffee
Memories in a little cake
Vanilla and almond are delicious ingredients that often remind us glunnony moments in our life. When they are in the oven, cakes made with these ingredients pervade the entire home. Today we also put coffee (premium coffee): as far as homemade cookies, these are the best you can offer to your loved ones!
- 260 g of flour type 1
- 120 g of brown surgar
- 140 g of butter
- 80 g of almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1 vanilla bean (or 1 spoon of extract)
- 4 g of fine salt
- 1 tea spoon of baking powder
- 2 tea spoons of instant coffee Pronto Arabica
- 1 tea spoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 60 g of dark chocolate finely chopped
- 20 ml of milk or, at choice, 1 espresso ristretto Grand Aroma
- chopped almonds a.r.
- Take cold butter from the fridge, cut it into small pieces and put it in your mixer
- Add the sugar, salt, egg, almond flour and vanilla and mix everything together for 20 seconds, until you have obtained a homogeneous mixture
- Move the dough into a large bowl and add the sifted flour, the bitter cocoa, the dark chocolate, the milk (flush, if needed) and the instant coffee; work everything quickly so that the butter melts as little as possible
- Put the mixture obtained on a surface, and work it, until it forms a dough
- Let it rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, wrapped in plastic wrap
- After that, take the coffee shortcrust pastry out of the fridge, roll it out on a surface that you have floured and shape it into balls of about 15 grams each
- Roll the balls on the chopped almonds and place them on a baking sheet lined with oven- paper
- Bake in a convection oven at 160 degrees for 15-18 minutes
- When cooked, remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool before serving.
Those that are left over can be kept in a tin box, in a cool place
These biscuits are excellent for breakfast and as a snack but you can also serve them at the end of a meal, to top off a lunch or dinner in the best restaurant of all: your home!
101PRODUCTSCioccolata Dark (dark chocolate): delicious and well-beingIn these cold winter days, if you like a cuddle and lots of good taste, Cioccolata Dark by 101CAFFE’ is the right solution: a high quality dark, thick and steaming hot chocolate, to be prepared in a...
101PRODUCTSCoffee with the aromas of your ChristmasChristmas has a particular flavour and it reminds us of memories, fireplace, nougat, grandma's homemade pasta, silent snow, and the din of children. There are aromas that combine everyone under the sign of Christmas,...
101RECIPESChristmas cocktailWe propose you a recipe suitable for these days of lunches and dinners, in which we usually open our house to many guests. Amaze with a simple drink and balanced taste: Christmas cocktail. Ingredients 12 cl of intense coffee. We suggest you...