This time we want to surprise you with a quick and simple receipe.
Do you want to make a great impression even if you are not a gourmet specialist?
- 15 ml of coffee spirit “Anima e Corpo” (Le Sfiziosità® product line)
- 30 ml of “Torta Panna e Fragola” (Red Velvet cake drink by 101CAFFE’)
- Pour the liqueur into an espresso glass
- Insert a capsule of Torta Panna e Fragola (Red Velvet drink of 101CAFFE’) in your coffee maker
- Tilt the glass to at least 45 °, so that the hot drink will not be poured directly onto to the spirit but hits the inside of the glass first. This allows the pink hot drink to settle on top of the liqueur creating a beautiful “layered” effect
Now you can enjoy your LiquoRosa: the Anima e Corpo coffee liqueur (you can find it in all 101CAFFE stores) gives the pink drink that special touch for your relaxing moments; the Red Velvet Cake drink warms up the liqueur with sweet softness.
Delicious and unique: you can prepare LiquoRosa with all Nescafè® Dolce Gusto®, Lavazza Modo Mio® and Nespresso® coffee makers.
101RECIPES 101RECIPES: Cuor di Tazzu (Heart of Tazzu) We dedicate this recipe to those who love the traditional Italian home made espresso cup (in Neapolitan dialect “Tazzulella” means “little espresso cup”) but with some seducing variations and a surprising ending....
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Coffee icingLike the famous “cherry on cake top”, the icing is that essential element to complete the preparation of crêpes, pancakes, waffles and other "base" desserts.Coffee will give a special effect to this recipe! Ingredients 150 gr of dark...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Crumbled cake with mascarpone and coffee If today you still want a satisfying coffee cake but you don't really want to turn on the oven, here is a quick and easy recipe for you. A high-calorie recipe, but irresistible ... Do you want to try...