101RECIPES Autumn coffee and walnut cake
When red and brown colors arrive, it will be time to get under the covers and exchange spritzers with chocolate.
It becomes the perfect time for a seasonal dessert that will pamper us with sweet taste of chocolate, the autumn flavor of walnuts to which we add a tone of personality, 101 mode: a sprinkling of coffee to give an extra note to flavor.
- 100 grams of dark chocolate
- 100 grams of butter
- 150 grams of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 100 grams of flour
- 2 teaspoons of yeast
- 150 grams of walnut kernels
- icing sugar
To give an autumn taste what about a flavored coffee?
We offer you:
- Ground coffee flavored with dark chocolate
- Ground coffee flavored with cinnamon
- Ground coffee flavored with amaretti
- Melt dark chocolate.
- When chocolate is melted add butter and wait for it to melt too
- Separate egg whites and yolks and whisk egg whites
- Beat egg yolks with sugar
- Add the flour and yeast to the egg whites
- Keep some nuts aside, we will serve to decorate the cake: roughly chop the remaining walnuts
- Add the chopped nuts to the chocolate and melted butter mixture
- Add the chocolate and butter mixture to that of egg flour and yeast
- Pour everything into a cake tin
- Bake it for 30 minutes at 180°
- Once cooked you can decorate the cake with icing sugar and whole nuts
Voila: autumn is also on the table! ?