101RECIPES: Barley coffee tiramisu
In order not to give up the pleasure of tiramisu even in the evening, one of our customers uses barley instead of coffee: great idea… and excellent tiramisu!
Also suitable for children, because without caffeine.
- 400 g of Savoy biscuits
- 500 g of mascarpone
- 6 tablespoons of sugar from Le Sfiziosità® range
- 6 eggs
- Bitter cocoa powder
- Barley by 101CAFFE’
- Work mascarpone with sugar.
- Add egg yolks and egg whites been beaten until stiff.
- In a baking dish, make layers with the cream obtained and Savoy biscuits soaked in barley coffee, which you will have prepared with your moka.
- It ends with a dusting of bitter cocoa.
- Put the tiramisu in the fridge before serving, for at least 3 hours.
Savor it at any time of the day, with the whole family!