101RECIPES: Barley coffee tiramisu
In order not to give up the pleasure of tiramisu even in the evening, one of our customers uses barley instead of coffee: great idea… and excellent tiramisu!
Also suitable for children, because without caffeine.
- 400 g of Savoy biscuits
- 500 g of mascarpone
- 6 tablespoons of sugar from Le Sfiziosità® range
- 6 eggs
- Bitter cocoa powder
- Barley by 101CAFFE’
- Work mascarpone with sugar.
- Add egg yolks and egg whites been beaten until stiff.
- In a baking dish, make layers with the cream obtained and Savoy biscuits soaked in barley coffee, which you will have prepared with your moka.
- It ends with a dusting of bitter cocoa.
- Put the tiramisu in the fridge before serving, for at least 3 hours.
Savor it at any time of the day, with the whole family!
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Vaniglietta Cup The fresh taste of yogurt, irresistibly delicious and energizing: here’s today’s suggestion for your snack or dessert flavoured with… 101CAFFE’!Ingredients 500ml of whipping cream 50ml of Stromboli coffee (1 small cup) 400ml of...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Smoothie with green coffeeIf you want something healthy, tasty and also beautiful, here is a very quick and easy recipe, the 101CAFFE way: with toning effect and all the beneficial properties of green coffee (raw beans, not roasted) Ingredients...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Golden Milk Cake Golden milk comes from an ancient Ayurvedic tradition that we still see in our homes today. Today’s suggestion is an exquisite and precious dessert… Are you ready? Ingredients 100g of type 00 flour 40g of coconut flour 3...