101RECIPES Caffè Shakerato allo zenzero, miele, cannella e Vodka
Reinvent your summer with ginger, honey, cinnamon and vodka shaken coffee.
The aroma of Italian espresso meets the sweetness of honey and the spicy scents of distant lands.
- 100 g of Caffè allo Zenzero (ginger coffee)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 200 g of ice
- Cinnamon to taste
- Vodka to taste
- Put the cocktail glass in which you will serve your shaken coffee in the freezer.
- Take the shaker, fill it with 8-10 ice cubes and pour Caffè allo Zenzero (ginger coffee) that you will have prepared with your moka.
- Add a teaspoon of honey, sprinkle some cinnamon and add Vodka as you like.
- Close the shaker well and shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Hold ice with the appropriate colander, or with the help of a spoon.
- If you wish, you can sprinkle the now cold glass with honey.
Pour your shaken coffee and enjoy this moment of fresh delicacy!