101RECIPES Caffè Shakerato allo zenzero, miele, cannella e Vodka
Reinvent your summer with ginger, honey, cinnamon and vodka shaken coffee.
The aroma of Italian espresso meets the sweetness of honey and the spicy scents of distant lands.
- 100 g of Caffè allo Zenzero (ginger coffee)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 200 g of ice
- Cinnamon to taste
- Vodka to taste
- Put the cocktail glass in which you will serve your shaken coffee in the freezer.
- Take the shaker, fill it with 8-10 ice cubes and pour Caffè allo Zenzero (ginger coffee) that you will have prepared with your moka.
- Add a teaspoon of honey, sprinkle some cinnamon and add Vodka as you like.
- Close the shaker well and shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Hold ice with the appropriate colander, or with the help of a spoon.
- If you wish, you can sprinkle the now cold glass with honey.
Pour your shaken coffee and enjoy this moment of fresh delicacy!
101NEWSThe Road Cycling World Championships back to Italy: 101CAFFE’ alongside the athletesFrom 24 to 27 September the “Campionati del Mondo di Ciclismo su Strada” (Road Cycling World Championships) is back to Italy, seven years after the 2013 edition in Tuscany and...
101RECIPES101RECIPES Rustic coffee biscuitsToday we joke you with coffee flavored shortbread biscuits, crunchy on the outside and tender on the inside! Easy and quick to prepare, they are ideal to serve with a cup of milk or tea. Try to prepare them too, perhaps using...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Coffee puddingFor a dessert or for a tasty snack, today we suggest you to replace your cup with a glass cup, and espresso with a cold velvety texture…We’ll have a spoon tasting instead of sips! Ingredients ½ liter of milk 4 egg yolks 2 spoons of...