101RECIPES: Shaken coffee with ginger, honey, cinnamon and Vodka
Reinvent your summer with ginger, honey, cinnamon and vodka shaken coffee.
The aroma of Italian espresso meets the sweetness of honey and the spicy scents of distant lands.
- 100 g of Caffè allo Zenzero (ginger coffee)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 200 g of ice
- Cinnamon to taste
- Vodka to taste
- Put the cocktail glass in which you will serve your shaken coffee in the freezer.
- Take the shaker, fill it with 8-10 ice cubes and pour Caffè allo Zenzero (ginger coffee) that you will have prepared with your moka.
- Add a teaspoon of honey, sprinkle some cinnamon and add Vodka as you like.
- Close the shaker well and shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Hold ice with the appropriate colander, or with the help of a spoon.
- If you wish, you can sprinkle the now cold glass with honey.
Pour your shaken coffee and enjoy this moment of fresh delicacy!
Discover the 101CAFFE''s recipes
101RECIPES: Coffee breadsticks Grissini breadsticks are one of the baked specialties that best represent Italy across the world. Created in the Turin area in 1675, they are now one of the most versatile foods in Italian cuisine, used as bread substitutes, as a snack...
101RECIPES: Coffee Meringues Small cakes for big sweet-lovers: meringue is one of the most popular and best-loved specialities worldwide. Light, crumbly, easily digestible; meringues can be enjoyed in a variety of ways: on their own or as a garnish for desserts, plain...
101RECIPES: Christmas Spirit hot rum punch Christmas spirit is in the air… And we also encapsulate it in a beautiful glass, in a hot rum punch: to satisfy the spirit and also all the 5 senses. Its warmth that spreads to your hands and heart, its evocative fragrances,...