101RECIPES: CaffeMentino (Coffee with Mint)
Fascinating combinations, contrasts that create new harmonious flavours: that’s CaffeMentino by 101CAFFE’! Make it yourself with just a few selected ingredients. Are you ready to experience extraordinary taste? Get your shaker ready, and let’s begin!
Ingredients (for 1 person)
- 1 cup of Matcha & Mint tea (150ml)
- 1 cup of Sicilia coffee (150ml)
- Creamy topping
- 2 teaspoons of white sugar
- 2 teaspoons of mint-flavoured sugar
- A few fresh mint leaves
- Ice cubes
- Make a cup of Matcha & Mint tea
- Place 3 or more mint leaves in the tea and let it cool
- Drizzle the inside of a glass with hazelnut and cocoa topping cream
- Dust the inner rim of the glass with mint-flavoured sugar (ensure the rim is well coated with the hazelnut and coca topping)
- Prepare a cup of coffee
- Add 2 teaspoons of sugar to the coffee and stir until fully-dissolved
- Add ice into the shaker until it is about ¾ full
- Pour the coffee over the ice cubes
- Pour in the Matcha & Mint tea (leaves included)
- Shake vigorously for at least 20 seconds
- Immediately pour the CaffèMentino into the glass
- Add 3 mint leaves as garnish
Jazz up your summer evenings or enjoy an alternative dessert with CaffèMentino; it will amaze you and your friends with its delicious, fresh taste!
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Vaniglietta Cup The fresh taste of yogurt, irresistibly delicious and energizing: here’s today’s suggestion for your snack or dessert flavoured with… 101CAFFE’!Ingredients 500ml of whipping cream 50ml of Stromboli coffee (1 small cup) 400ml of...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Smoothie with green coffeeIf you want something healthy, tasty and also beautiful, here is a very quick and easy recipe, the 101CAFFE way: with toning effect and all the beneficial properties of green coffee (raw beans, not roasted) Ingredients...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Golden Milk Cake Golden milk comes from an ancient Ayurvedic tradition that we still see in our homes today. Today’s suggestion is an exquisite and precious dessert… Are you ready? Ingredients 100g of type 00 flour 40g of coconut flour 3...