101RECIPES: CaffeMentino (Coffee with Mint)
Fascinating combinations, contrasts that create new harmonious flavours: that’s CaffeMentino by 101CAFFE’! Make it yourself with just a few selected ingredients. Are you ready to experience extraordinary taste? Get your shaker ready, and let’s begin!
Ingredients (for 1 person)
- 1 cup of Matcha & Mint tea (150ml)
- 1 cup of Sicilia coffee (150ml)
- Creamy topping
- 2 teaspoons of white sugar
- 2 teaspoons of mint-flavoured sugar
- A few fresh mint leaves
- Ice cubes
- Make a cup of Matcha & Mint tea
- Place 3 or more mint leaves in the tea and let it cool
- Drizzle the inside of a glass with hazelnut and cocoa topping cream
- Dust the inner rim of the glass with mint-flavoured sugar (ensure the rim is well coated with the hazelnut and coca topping)
- Prepare a cup of coffee
- Add 2 teaspoons of sugar to the coffee and stir until fully-dissolved
- Add ice into the shaker until it is about ¾ full
- Pour the coffee over the ice cubes
- Pour in the Matcha & Mint tea (leaves included)
- Shake vigorously for at least 20 seconds
- Immediately pour the CaffèMentino into the glass
- Add 3 mint leaves as garnish
Jazz up your summer evenings or enjoy an alternative dessert with CaffèMentino; it will amaze you and your friends with its delicious, fresh taste!
Discover the 101CAFFE''s recipes
101RECIPES101RECIPES: GINSENG CAKE All the energy of ginseng and plenty of taste with this simple, quick and delicious recipe!!! All you need is a cake pan with a diameter of 20-22 cm and a whisk.Did you turn on the oven already? Go!Ingredients 300 gr of 00 flour 150...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Panerine These small coffee ice cream treats are inspired by an ancient local Genoese recipe: the Panera, which seems to have been born from the clumsiness of a worker at a dairy, who one day dropped some ground coffee into a bowl of cream. Throw...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Cold yogurt and coffee dessert In summer, we don't want to keep you at the stove for a long time; that's why we thought of an easy, refreshing dessert that is quick to prepare, but worth savoring slow!Ingredients for 4 people 400 gr of Greek...