101RECIPES: CaffeMentino (Coffee with Mint)
Fascinating combinations, contrasts that create new harmonious flavours: that’s CaffeMentino by 101CAFFE’! Make it yourself with just a few selected ingredients. Are you ready to experience extraordinary taste? Get your shaker ready, and let’s begin!
Ingredients (for 1 person)
- 1 cup of Matcha & Mint tea (150ml)
- 1 cup of Sicilia coffee (150ml)
- Creamy topping
- 2 teaspoons of white sugar
- 2 teaspoons of mint-flavoured sugar
- A few fresh mint leaves
- Ice cubes
- Make a cup of Matcha & Mint tea
- Place 3 or more mint leaves in the tea and let it cool
- Drizzle the inside of a glass with hazelnut and cocoa topping cream
- Dust the inner rim of the glass with mint-flavoured sugar (ensure the rim is well coated with the hazelnut and coca topping)
- Prepare a cup of coffee
- Add 2 teaspoons of sugar to the coffee and stir until fully-dissolved
- Add ice into the shaker until it is about ¾ full
- Pour the coffee over the ice cubes
- Pour in the Matcha & Mint tea (leaves included)
- Shake vigorously for at least 20 seconds
- Immediately pour the CaffèMentino into the glass
- Add 3 mint leaves as garnish
Jazz up your summer evenings or enjoy an alternative dessert with CaffèMentino; it will amaze you and your friends with its delicious, fresh taste!
Discover the 101CAFFE''s recipes
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Ginger Coffee SorbetIngredients 250 g of coffee 250 g of water 50 ml of liquid cream 100 g of muscovado cane sugar Preparation Make the ginger coffee with a 6 mocha Let it cool for a few minutes Pour into a tureen where you will also add the...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Green Coffee Gelato How much have you heard about the wonders of green coffee? We suggest you this one: an ice cream!Ingredients 3 bananas 1 mango 1 teaspoon of ground green coffee 1/2 teaspoon of colostrum powder 20 g of butter Preparation Mix...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Tea in shortcrust A delicious cup, made of shortcrust pastry, collects like a “holy graal” the oriental scents of jasmine green tea. Together they give rise to a perfect harmony of flavors to drink and eat. Are you ready for...initiation? No...