101RECIPES Cappuccino Sottosopra (upside down)
Fun, delicious and even magical!
Cappuccino in Italy has so many variations: light, dark, with cocoa, with thick or thin cream, with cinnamon what about … upside down? We are talking about Dalgona Coffee, born in South Korea and known in Italy as “Upside Down Cappuccino”: a delicious and light coffee cream that is conquering everyone. We prepare it this way:
Ingredients for two large cups
- 2 teaspoons of instant coffee Pronto Arabica
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 3 tablespoons of hot water
- Milk to taste
- Using an electric or hand mixer, mix the instant coffee, sugar and water in a high container for about three minutes
- This way you get a coffee-coloured cream, well-whipped and smooth
- Pour hot or cold milk into a glass and then add the cream on top: your upside down cappuccino is ready to be served!
An easy recipe to prepare, to enjoy cappuccino from .. another point of view.
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Cheesecake with cappuccino Cappuccino ... what a passion! Italians have dozens of variations: today we suggest you to enjoy it in a cheesecake. Ready?Ingredients 300 gr of dry cookies 180 ml of milk 100 gr of butter 650 gr di cheese spread 200 gr...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Coffee MuffinsWhile you are arguing about the origin of muffins with our French and German friends, we Italians have long since welcomed this recipe, which is very appreciated by Italians. At 101CAFFE’, we have personalized this recipe for coffee...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Grandpa’s Coffee CreamIt is not the well-known industrial “Coppa del Nonno” but a much softer, home-made cream, surely as tasty as the first one.An easy and quick recipe to make,suitable for all.To keep in the fridge just in case you feel like...