101RECIPES Cappuccino Sottosopra (upside down)
Fun, delicious and even magical!
Cappuccino in Italy has so many variations: light, dark, with cocoa, with thick or thin cream, with cinnamon what about … upside down? We are talking about Dalgona Coffee, born in South Korea and known in Italy as “Upside Down Cappuccino”: a delicious and light coffee cream that is conquering everyone. We prepare it this way:
Ingredients for two large cups
- 2 teaspoons of instant coffee Pronto Arabica
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 3 tablespoons of hot water
- Milk to taste
- Using an electric or hand mixer, mix the instant coffee, sugar and water in a high container for about three minutes
- This way you get a coffee-coloured cream, well-whipped and smooth
- Pour hot or cold milk into a glass and then add the cream on top: your upside down cappuccino is ready to be served!
An easy recipe to prepare, to enjoy cappuccino from .. another point of view.
101PRODUCTSThe best numbers of 101CAFFE products range101: this number was the first goal of 101CAFFE’, when we started with this project: it wanted to stand for that particular extra coffee, for that very demanding customer... 9 years after the opening of the first...
101NEWS Caffè Borbone has been breaking into 101CAFFE’ stores among the other major brands 101CAFFE’ products are the most loved by our customers, but we want to keep our promise regarding the freedom of choice and among 101CAFFE’ products range, there are also...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Risotto al caffè, nocciole e limone (Risotto with coffee, hazelnuts and lemon) For Valentine's Day your special RisottoTo surprise your beloved with something really special, we suggest a classic dish: a particular and unique risotto with the...