101RECIPES Cappuccino tart
Cappuccino tart is a nice, easy and tasty cake! Dough is coffee-flavored, while cream is enriched by the taste of condensed milk. You can customize it as you like by adding chocolate chips to dough, or by using different types of cheese for the filling.
Ingredients for the base
- 1 egg
- 100 g of seed oil
- 150 g of sugar
- 400 g of flour
- 1 cup of Caffè Tazzulella
- 1/2 sachet of baking powder
- a envelope of vanillin
Ingredients for the filling
- 500 g ricotta
- 1 egg
- 150 g of condensed milk
- Start the preparation of cappuccino tart by preheating the oven to 180°C and lining with some baking paper a cake pot of about 18-22 cm of diameter. Put it aside.
- Make a cup of coffee and let it cool.
- Inside a large bowl, pour egg, seed oil and sugar, and stir everything using a wooden ladle.
- Pour cup of coffee and stir again.
- Finally add flour, baking powder and vanillin, then continue stirring until you get a workable dough.
- Mix egg and ricotta in a medium-sized bowl, add condensed milk and stir until you get a smooth cream.
- Compact dough on the base and sides of the pan, add cream and level it slightly.
- Remove any excess edges using a knife.
- Bake cappuccino tart at 180° C for about 50 minutes.