101RECIPES: Castagnole al caffè (Castagnole with coffee)
Delicious and funny small balls for your Carnival!
For this Carnival we have chosen a typical Italian dessert: Castagnole. We propose them in our own way: for the occasion with decaffeinated coffee, so even children can enjoy them.
- 150 g flour 00
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1/2 sachet of baking powder for cakes
- 20 ml of coffee (an espresso cup) Premium Mezdè DEC
- 20 g butter
- 1 egg
- Melt the butter in a double boiler or microwave
- Meanwhile, prepare coffee and set it aside
- Pour the sifted flour with baking powder and sugar into a bowl and add the melted butter
- Combine the egg and the coffee
- Begin to mix everything until you get a smooth and homogeneous ball
- Form many small balls with a diameter of about 2/3 and cook in abundant boiling oil
- Once golden brown, place the Castagnole al caffè on absorbent paper and when they have cooled, sprinkle with sugar
Children will have fun preparing the small balls and the Carnival will be even tastier for them!
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Coffee and licorice jelly “Retro” taste in a spoonFor some reason, jelly takes us back in time, when children saw jelly in many different colors.We have prepaired this special recipe with 101CAFFE flavored coffee: the one with ground licorice...
101Caffè takes part in the solidarity lottery of the Charitable Institution “Opera Cardinal Ferrari”, in Milan: “A small action for a great work”
101NEWS101Caffè takes part in the solidarity lottery of the Charitable Institution “Opera Cardinal Ferrari”, in Milan: “A small action for a great work”Two of the prizes are offered by 101CAFFE’: coffee machines, mokas, coffee and instant drinks for any machine,...
101RECIPES101RECIPES Cappuccino Sottosopra (upside down) Fun, delicious and even magical!Cappuccino in Italy has so many variations: light, dark, with cocoa, with thick or thin cream, with cinnamon what about ... upside down? We are talking about Dalgona Coffee, born...