101RECIPES: Cheesecake with cappuccino
Cappuccino … what a passion! Italians have dozens of variations: today we suggest you to enjoy it in a cheesecake. Ready?
- 300 gr of dry cookies
- 180 ml of milk
- 100 gr of butter
- 650 gr di cheese spread
- 200 gr of fresh cream
- 100 gr of powdered sugar
- 10gr di powder gelatin
- Vanilla extract
- 4 cups of Napoletano espresso (cups of 50ml each)
- 200 ml of whipping cream
- Chop the cookies with a mixer (or crumble them with a meat pounder)
- Melt the butter in a double boiler (bain-marie) or in microwave
- When the butter is melted, turn off the heat and add the biscuits crumbled with butter
- Put a sheet of parchment paper (for oven) in the baking tray and put the dough into it
- Put another sheet of parchment paper over the dough and flatten with a meat pounder, in order to level the mixture well (also on the edge)
- Remove the parchment paper used for flattening and place the backing tray into the refrigerator
- Pour the milk into a pan and add the gelatin powder
- Get it warmed up at medium heat
- As soon as the gelatine has melted, remove from the heat and let it cool
- Lightly whip the cream
- In a bowl, mix the cheese spread with the cream you just whipped
- Add the sugar and two teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Now beat the mixture with a whisk
- When the mixture is creamy and homogeneous, slowly add the milk with gelatin
- Pour the 4 cups of espresso coffee into the mixture and blend everything with a spoon
- Remove the backing tray from the refrigerator and cover the base with the mixture
- Put backing tray back into the fridge and leave it for 3 hours (minimum).
Now you can enjoy it! It’s good for an energetic breakfast, as a ric snack or after a (light) meal.
If you fancy an artistich touch, we highly recommend to guarnish it with 101CAFFE’ Toffee Mou topping: it’ll be a delicious experience!
101RECIPES101RECIPES: CaffeMentino (Coffee with Mint) Fascinating combinations, contrasts that create new harmonious flavours: that’s CaffeMentino by 101CAFFE’! Make it yourself with just a few selected ingredients. Are you ready to experience extraordinary taste? Get...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Coffee gelato float with orange flavor Coffee and chocolate are flavors that often go hand in hand not only in plate desserts but also in a cup. With the aroma of orange they give rise to something delicious for special tasty moments. Ingredients...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Coffee Beans Cookies Among the 101CAFFE' slogans, "coffee in all its shapes" is one of our favorites.Today our biscuits have the shape of coffee! Beautiful, delicious and… .coffee-tastingAre you ready? Ingredients: 230 gr flour 00 100 gr sugar...