101RECIPES: Chocolate, amaretti and ginseng tiramisu
Tiramisu is one of the most popular spoon desserts, in all seasons. This white chocolate version involves the use of ginseng coffee and amaretti. A crunchy and delicious recipe!
- 120 g of white chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 100 g of granulated sugar
- 250 g of mascarpone
- 2 tablespoons of Marsala
- 160 ml of boiling water
- 20 g of Bitter Ginseng Coffee (instant)
- 20-30 amaretti
- flakes of white chocolate, as required
- Melt white chocolate in a bain-marie and let it cool completely.
- In a bowl, vigorously whisk egg yolks with sugar until a light and soft froth is obtained.
- Still beating, combine mascarpone and Marsala.
- Then add the whipped egg whites until stiff.
- Stir with a spatula with gentle movements so as not to disassemble the mixture.
- Then add the cold melted chocolate.
- Stir gently with a spatula until you obtain a homogeneous but very frothy cream.
- Keep it in the fridge in a closed container for about an hour to compact.
- Meanwhile, prepare a cup of Bitter Ginseng Coffee, crumble amaretti coarsely in a bowl and wet them with a little cold coffee.
- Stir briefly and start preparing your cup by alternating layers of cream (using a pastry bag) with crumbled amaretti.
- Refrigerate again for at least an hour, so that amaretti absorb the moisture of the cream.
- Serve to taste with whipped cream, flakes of white chocolate or other crumbled amaretti.
Here is art on your table! 🙂