101RECIPES: Chocolate and coffee salami
Today we offer you a delicious variant of the traditional chocolate salami, with the addition of almonds and coffee: Its taste will conquer you!
- 200 g of dry biscuits
- 80 g of bitter cocoa powder
- 3 egg yolks
- 100 g of butter
- 1 cup of Gran Milano coffee
- 100 g of sugar
- 50 g of almonds
- Chop cookies and almonds roughly.
- In a bowl, combine egg yolks with tsugar until a homogeneous and lump-free cream is obtained.
- Then add melted butter, coffee and cocoa.
- When mixture is well blended, add biscuits and almonds.
- Then work the dough and roll it on a piece of baking paper, giving it the typical shape of the salami.
- Put chocolate and coffee salami in the refrigerator until it is solidified.
- If you prefer more consistency, put it in the freezer for a couple of hours.
- When it has solidified, cut it into thin slices and bring it to the table.
Enjoy your meal!
101RECIPES101 RECIPES: Biscuits with vanilla, almond and coffee Memories in a little cakeVanilla and almond are delicious ingredients that often remind us glunnony moments in our life. When they are in the oven, cakes made with these ingredients pervade the entire...
101NEWS101 CAFFE' Franchising Network closed the year 2020 with a strong developmentDecember has been full of satisfactions for 101 CAFFE', the most important network of franchising stores specialized in the sale of coffee in all its shapes (pods, capsules, beans and...
101RECIPESThe “SBATUDIN” (from Venice dialect, “a little beaten”) Energy at any ageThe beaten egg with coffee is a “must” of the Italian tradition, originated where... a grandmother is 😄Today we want to give you the typical recipe of Venetian grandmothers, who called...