101RECIPES: Chocolate and coffee salami
Today we offer you a delicious variant of the traditional chocolate salami, with the addition of almonds and coffee: Its taste will conquer you!
- 200 g of dry biscuits
- 80 g of bitter cocoa powder
- 3 egg yolks
- 100 g of butter
- 1 cup of Gran Milano coffee
- 100 g of sugar
- 50 g of almonds
- Chop cookies and almonds roughly.
- In a bowl, combine egg yolks with tsugar until a homogeneous and lump-free cream is obtained.
- Then add melted butter, coffee and cocoa.
- When mixture is well blended, add biscuits and almonds.
- Then work the dough and roll it on a piece of baking paper, giving it the typical shape of the salami.
- Put chocolate and coffee salami in the refrigerator until it is solidified.
- If you prefer more consistency, put it in the freezer for a couple of hours.
- When it has solidified, cut it into thin slices and bring it to the table.
Enjoy your meal!