101RECIPES: Coffee brownies
An idea to recycle Easter eggs? Prepare simple but delicious coffee brownies, great for breakfast and snack!
Ingredients for a 20 cm pan
- 100 grams of butter
- 150 grams of chopped dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup of espresso coffee
- 100 grams of flour
- 175 grams of sugar and 4 eggs
- You can also add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and icing sugar to it.
- Heat oven to 180°, then butter a 20 cm rectangular pan.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a bain-marie, stirring until a smooth cream is obtained.
- Then let it cool.
- Add coffee and possibly the vanilla extract, and mix.
- In the same bowl add sugar and flour, mixing thoroughly until a pasty cream is obtained.
- Lightly beat egg yolks and add them to the mixture, then whisk whites and add them to the rest of the ingredients, mixing from the bottom upwards to prevent them from losing compactness.
- Transfer all mixture to the pan and cook for about 40 minutes at 180°, removing cake from oven when the surface is crunchy and the center wet but not liquid.
- Leave to cool, then cut the brownie into cubes or squares, and sprinkle with icing sugar if necessary.
Get ready to lick your lips!
Discover the 101CAFFE''s recipes
101RECIPES: Coffee Crepes If you want to start your day with a truly special breakfast or conclude a dinner with a delightful dessert, coffee crepes are the perfect choice. This recipe will guide you step by step in making thin and aromatic crepes, with a touch of...
101RECIPES: Coffee Gnocchi with Asparagus and Hazelnuts Coffee gnocchi with asparagus and hazelnuts: a special first course that combines unexpected and delicious flavors. The unique combination of coffee, fresh asparagus, and crunchy hazelnuts gives this dish an...
101RECIPES: Beer-Braised Artichokes with Coffee and Honey Beer-braised artichokes with coffee and honey is a special recipe that combines unusual ingredients to create a unique and intriguing flavor. The sweetness of honey blends with the bitterness of coffee and the...