101RECIPES: Coffee gelato float with orange flavor
Coffee and chocolate are flavors that often go hand in hand not only in plate desserts but also in a cup. With the aroma of orange they give rise to something delicious for special tasty moments.
- 1 espresso cup (40 ml) of coffee with chocolate and orange flavor
- Grated orange peel
- 1 bar of dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons of cream gelato
- Make an espresso cup of coffee using a 101CAFFE’ ecological pod of coffee with chocolate orange flavor
- Put the ice-cream in a glass or in a cup
- Grate some orange peel (previously washed and dried) letting it lay onto the ice-cream
- Pour the coffee onto the ice-cream
- Insert the dark chocolate bar into the gelato
The aroma of coffee will blend with flavors of chocolate and orange: an authentic gourmet pleasure just with the simple gesture of a coffee pod and little more.