101RECIPES: Coffee ice cream
Coffee ice cream is a timeless classic: fresh, creamy, and with a strong taste.
Few ingredients for a sensational result!
And if you can’t resist the pleasure of espresso, you can always drown your ice cream in freshly brewed coffee.
- 150 g of milk
- 200 g of whip cream
- 100 g of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of coffee from Sicilian roasting
- Some coffee beans
- Make a cup of coffee and let it cool.
- In a saucepan, beat eggs well with sugar until froth is obtained.
- Then heat milk with coffee beans.
- At the first boil, remove it from heat and pour it into saucepan where you worked the eggs.
- Then stir, put on heat for a few minutes, add coffee and let it cool.
- Gently add whip cream to the mixture and pour everything into the ice cream maker making it work for 25 minutes.
If, on the other hand, you use freezer, pour the mixture into a previously cooled tray and place it in freezer, taking care about stirring ice cream every 30 minutes.
- To add a delicious note, you can garnish your cup with coffee beans or chocolate chips.
Our coffee ice cream is ready to be served! ?
Discover the 101CAFFE''s recipes
101RECIPES: Coffee Crepes If you want to start your day with a truly special breakfast or conclude a dinner with a delightful dessert, coffee crepes are the perfect choice. This recipe will guide you step by step in making thin and aromatic crepes, with a touch of...
101RECIPES: Coffee Gnocchi with Asparagus and Hazelnuts Coffee gnocchi with asparagus and hazelnuts: a special first course that combines unexpected and delicious flavors. The unique combination of coffee, fresh asparagus, and crunchy hazelnuts gives this dish an...
101RECIPES: Beer-Braised Artichokes with Coffee and Honey Beer-braised artichokes with coffee and honey is a special recipe that combines unusual ingredients to create a unique and intriguing flavor. The sweetness of honey blends with the bitterness of coffee and the...