101RECIPES: Coffee panna cotta
With fruit, coffee, chocolate or caramel, it satisfies all palates! It is the PANNA COTTA, a Piedmontese spoon dessert, known and appreciated all over the world! Today we experience its variant with COFFEE, refined and with character!
Ingredients for 6 people
- 230 ml of coffee Premium Mezdè
- 500 ml of cream
- 100 g of sugar
- 8 g of gelatine
- 1/2 vanilla bean
- 100 g of dark chocolate
- Make coffee Mezdè with your moka. Soak gelatine in cold water.
- Pour cream into a pan, add sugar and half the vanilla bean, which you will have cut in half and from which you will have extracted the seeds. Bring almost to boil.
- Wring out the soft gelatine and add it to cream.
- Then mix a few seconds and then add 150 ml of coffee.
- Then pass everything in a fine mesh sieve. Pour the mixture into 6 molds with a capacity of about 125 ml each and put in the refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours.
- A quarter of an hour before turning out the panna cotta, prepare the sauce: melt the dark chocolate in a water bath, add 80 ml of hot coffee and mix until a fluid but not liquid sauce is obtained.
- Turn out the panna cotta by passing the blade of a knife dipped in boiling water along the entire perimeter of the mold, without sinking the blade too much.
- Dip the mold in boiling water for a second and then turn it upside down on a serving plate.
- Finally decorate coffee panna cotta with coffee chocolate sauce and, to taste, with coffee beans.
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Calimero That is, a Bombardino with coffee!On cold winter days you need something that can warm you up and delight the palate: 101CAFFE Calimero is the ideal dessert for energy boosting , a real "bomb" of taste, simple to prepare and ready in...
101RECIPES101 RECIPES: Biscuits with vanilla, almond and coffee Memories in a little cakeVanilla and almond are delicious ingredients that often remind us glunnony moments in our life. When they are in the oven, cakes made with these ingredients pervade the entire...
101NEWS101 CAFFE' Franchising Network closed the year 2020 with a strong developmentDecember has been full of satisfactions for 101 CAFFE', the most important network of franchising stores specialized in the sale of coffee in all its shapes (pods, capsules, beans and...