101RECIPES: Coffee panna cotta
With fruit, coffee, chocolate or caramel, it satisfies all palates! It is the PANNA COTTA, a Piedmontese spoon dessert, known and appreciated all over the world! Today we experience its variant with COFFEE, refined and with character!
Ingredients for 6 people
- 230 ml of coffee Premium Mezdè
- 500 ml of cream
- 100 g of sugar
- 8 g of gelatine
- 1/2 vanilla bean
- 100 g of dark chocolate
- Make coffee Mezdè with your moka. Soak gelatine in cold water.
- Pour cream into a pan, add sugar and half the vanilla bean, which you will have cut in half and from which you will have extracted the seeds. Bring almost to boil.
- Wring out the soft gelatine and add it to cream.
- Then mix a few seconds and then add 150 ml of coffee.
- Then pass everything in a fine mesh sieve. Pour the mixture into 6 molds with a capacity of about 125 ml each and put in the refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours.
- A quarter of an hour before turning out the panna cotta, prepare the sauce: melt the dark chocolate in a water bath, add 80 ml of hot coffee and mix until a fluid but not liquid sauce is obtained.
- Turn out the panna cotta by passing the blade of a knife dipped in boiling water along the entire perimeter of the mold, without sinking the blade too much.
- Dip the mold in boiling water for a second and then turn it upside down on a serving plate.
- Finally decorate coffee panna cotta with coffee chocolate sauce and, to taste, with coffee beans.