101RECIPES: Coffee pudding
For a dessert or for a tasty snack, today we suggest you to replace your cup with a glass cup, and espresso with a cold velvety texture…
We’ll have a spoon tasting instead of sips!
- ½ liter of milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 spoons of white flour
- 1 tablespoon of instant coffee Pronto Arabica
- 1 teaspoon of bitter cocoa
- ½ glass of liquor (you can try our 101CAFFE’ “Anime” liqueurs)
- Bring milk to a boil.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, work egg yolks with sugar until a frothy mixture is obtained.
- Add the sifted flour and bitter cocoa together, and mix thoroughly with a wooden spoon.
- Add to mixture, little by little, the boiling milk in which you will have dissolved instant coffee.
- Pour mixture thus obtained into a pan, put it on fire, bring to a boil slowly and cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove mixture from heat and let it cool, stirring occasionally.
- Then pour your pudding into a mold brushed with the liqueur to taste.
Enjoy it cold, in all its creamy goodness!
101NEWSThe Road Cycling World Championships back to Italy: 101CAFFE’ alongside the athletesFrom 24 to 27 September the “Campionati del Mondo di Ciclismo su Strada” (Road Cycling World Championships) is back to Italy, seven years after the 2013 edition in Tuscany and...
101RECIPES101RECIPES Rustic coffee biscuitsToday we joke you with coffee flavored shortbread biscuits, crunchy on the outside and tender on the inside! Easy and quick to prepare, they are ideal to serve with a cup of milk or tea. Try to prepare them too, perhaps using...
101PRODUCTSTAKE CARE OF YOUR COFFEE MAKER!Taking care of your coffee maker with pods or capsules or other brewing systems, is essential to always enjoy a good coffee and for coffee maker to last over time.Whatever brand, model or system it is, it is very important to...