101RECIPES: Coffee pudding
For a dessert or for a tasty snack, today we suggest you to replace your cup with a glass cup, and espresso with a cold velvety texture…
We’ll have a spoon tasting instead of sips!
- ½ liter of milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 spoons of white flour
- 1 tablespoon of instant coffee Pronto Arabica
- 1 teaspoon of bitter cocoa
- ½ glass of liquor (you can try our 101CAFFE’ “Anime” liqueurs)
- Bring milk to a boil.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, work egg yolks with sugar until a frothy mixture is obtained.
- Add the sifted flour and bitter cocoa together, and mix thoroughly with a wooden spoon.
- Add to mixture, little by little, the boiling milk in which you will have dissolved instant coffee.
- Pour mixture thus obtained into a pan, put it on fire, bring to a boil slowly and cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove mixture from heat and let it cool, stirring occasionally.
- Then pour your pudding into a mold brushed with the liqueur to taste.
Enjoy it cold, in all its creamy goodness!
101RECIPES101RECIPES Coffee ricotta mousse In this recipe we have combined coffee with ricotta to obtain a foamy and delicate mousse. We have decorated it with chocolate chips, you can add chopped hazelnuts, muesli and other ingredients, to create always different...
101NEWSAn hour of extraordinary training for 101CAFFE’ franchisees by Mario Furlan, founder of City AngelsEvery Monday, 101CAFFE’ headquarters organizes an online meeting, attended by franchisees (Italy) and the whole company; a long-awaited moment because topics of...
101NEWSIn Bolzano 101CAFFE’ opens its second store: the proximity shop a successful formulaThe second 101CAFFE’ store in Bolzano, capital of the Trentino Alto Adige region in Northern Italy, is located in Via Milano: Bachir e Karim already own a brand’s store and...