101RECIPES: Coffee pudding
For a dessert or for a tasty snack, today we suggest you to replace your cup with a glass cup, and espresso with a cold velvety texture…
We’ll have a spoon tasting instead of sips!
- ½ liter of milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 spoons of white flour
- 1 tablespoon of instant coffee Pronto Arabica
- 1 teaspoon of bitter cocoa
- ½ glass of liquor (you can try our 101CAFFE’ “Anime” liqueurs)
- Bring milk to a boil.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, work egg yolks with sugar until a frothy mixture is obtained.
- Add the sifted flour and bitter cocoa together, and mix thoroughly with a wooden spoon.
- Add to mixture, little by little, the boiling milk in which you will have dissolved instant coffee.
- Pour mixture thus obtained into a pan, put it on fire, bring to a boil slowly and cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove mixture from heat and let it cool, stirring occasionally.
- Then pour your pudding into a mold brushed with the liqueur to taste.
Enjoy it cold, in all its creamy goodness!
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Tenerina coffee cakeTenerina cake is a dessert of the Ferrara tradition: a soft dark chocolate base with a crispy crust and a tender heart. Try it in its coffee variant! Ingredients 200 g of dark chocolate 3 medium eggs 150 g of sugar 60 g of...
101NEWS Facebook likes 101CAFFE' Italian coffee 101CAFFE’ Capurso, in the province of Bari, the capital of Puglia region, in the south of Italy, is one of one of the 120 coffee shops of the brand. Right this shop has been cited, among small and medium-sized...
101NEWS101CAFFE’ IS BACK ON BIKE SADDLE WITH YOUNG RIDERS OF GIRO D'ITALIA U23A few hours before the start of Giro d'Italia Giovani Under 23: 101CAFFE' is ready! There are just a few hours left for the Giro d'Italia Giovani Under 23, scheduled from 29 August to 5...