101RECIPES: Coffee shortcrust pastry biscuits
A delicate balance of sweetness and intensity for a shortcrust coffee biscuit, crisp, crumbly and tasty.
Ingredients for 10 people
- 10 g ground Sicilian coffee
- 300 g of flour 00
- 150 g of butter
- 100 g of powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 yolk of egg
- Work sugar with butter until it is creamy.
- Make a fountain with flour, sprinkle with ground coffee and pour in the center the butter with sugar previously worked.
- Then add eggs and yolk to the fountain and start mixing ingredients together, mixing them slowly.
- Knead until you get a smooth pastry and leave it to rest in the fridge for about an hour.
- Roll out pastry with a rolling pin on a cutting board, leaving it in the thickness in which you want to have the cookies.
- With molds of different shapes, cut out cookies.
- Put them on baking paper and cook at 180° C for about 10-12 minutes.
- Finally, decorate them as you like.
101RECIPES101 RECIPES: Biscuits with vanilla, almond and coffee Memories in a little cakeVanilla and almond are delicious ingredients that often remind us glunnony moments in our life. When they are in the oven, cakes made with these ingredients pervade the entire...
101NEWS101 CAFFE' Franchising Network closed the year 2020 with a strong developmentDecember has been full of satisfactions for 101 CAFFE', the most important network of franchising stores specialized in the sale of coffee in all its shapes (pods, capsules, beans and...
101RECIPESThe “SBATUDIN” (from Venice dialect, “a little beaten”) Energy at any ageThe beaten egg with coffee is a “must” of the Italian tradition, originated where... a grandmother is 😄Today we want to give you the typical recipe of Venetian grandmothers, who called...