101RECIPES: Coffee truffles
Quick to prepare because they are ready in less than ten minutes, delicious because one leads to the other: they are Coffee Truffles!
Ingredients for about 10 coffee truffles
- 200 g of condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons of instant coffee (4 g)
- 2 teaspoons sweetened cocoa (10 g)
- 3 teaspoons of caffè Napoletano Premium
- 20 g of butter
- 1 teaspoon rhum (optional)
- 2 spoons of cocoa
- 1 scant teaspoon of instant coffee
- Put all ingredients in a saucepan, with a thick bottom.
- Cook over low heat for about 8 minutes, first stirring, then moving the mass from one side to the other with a wooden spoon, until it detaches from the bottom.
- Turn off and pour into a flat plate, and let it cool down a bit.
- Then take small pieces and form, with your hands, balls the size of a walnut.
- Put them in cocoa and instant coffee, mixed together.
- Leave to rest for a while in the fridge and then enjoy your Coffee Truffles.
- Double the doses as well: they’re so good, they’re gonna steal!
101NEWSThe Road Cycling World Championships back to Italy: 101CAFFE’ alongside the athletesFrom 24 to 27 September the “Campionati del Mondo di Ciclismo su Strada” (Road Cycling World Championships) is back to Italy, seven years after the 2013 edition in Tuscany and...
101RECIPES101RECIPES Rustic coffee biscuitsToday we joke you with coffee flavored shortbread biscuits, crunchy on the outside and tender on the inside! Easy and quick to prepare, they are ideal to serve with a cup of milk or tea. Try to prepare them too, perhaps using...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Coffee puddingFor a dessert or for a tasty snack, today we suggest you to replace your cup with a glass cup, and espresso with a cold velvety texture…We’ll have a spoon tasting instead of sips! Ingredients ½ liter of milk 4 egg yolks 2 spoons of...