101RECIPES: Coffee truffles
Quick to prepare because they are ready in less than ten minutes, delicious because one leads to the other: they are Coffee Truffles!
Ingredients for about 10 coffee truffles
- 200 g of condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons of instant coffee (4 g)
- 2 teaspoons sweetened cocoa (10 g)
- 3 teaspoons of caffè Napoletano Premium
- 20 g of butter
- 1 teaspoon rhum (optional)
- 2 spoons of cocoa
- 1 scant teaspoon of instant coffee
- Put all ingredients in a saucepan, with a thick bottom.
- Cook over low heat for about 8 minutes, first stirring, then moving the mass from one side to the other with a wooden spoon, until it detaches from the bottom.
- Turn off and pour into a flat plate, and let it cool down a bit.
- Then take small pieces and form, with your hands, balls the size of a walnut.
- Put them in cocoa and instant coffee, mixed together.
- Leave to rest for a while in the fridge and then enjoy your Coffee Truffles.
- Double the doses as well: they’re so good, they’re gonna steal!