101RECIPES: Cold coffee cream
Do you like a cold coffee cream like that of the bar?
In Naples it is called “Caffè del Nonno” (grandfather’s coffee) and making it at home is very easy!
Find out how with this recipe.
Ingredients for 6 people
- 70 ml of coffee Premium Stromboli
- 4 teaspoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons spreadable cream by 101CAFFE’ (or other gianduia cream)
- 300 ml of whipped cream
- Prepare coffee and put it in a bowl with the spreadable cream and sugar.
- Stir until everything melts, then put in the fridge.
- Once cold, put the cream in another bowl and whip at maximum speed. When it starts to whip, add your mixture to coffee. You will get a smooth and thick cream.
- Put coffee cream in a container and put it in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Then mount again with the electric mixer and pour your cold coffee cream into the glasses.
- Serve it right away, decorating with a coffee bean or a sprinkling of bitter cocoa.
Now you just have to taste it!