101RECIPES: Cold coffee cream
Do you like a cold coffee cream like that of the bar?
In Naples it is called “Caffè del Nonno” (grandfather’s coffee) and making it at home is very easy!
Find out how with this recipe.
Ingredients for 6 people
- 70 ml of coffee Premium Stromboli
- 4 teaspoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons spreadable cream by 101CAFFE’ (or other gianduia cream)
- 300 ml of whipped cream
- Prepare coffee and put it in a bowl with the spreadable cream and sugar.
- Stir until everything melts, then put in the fridge.
- Once cold, put the cream in another bowl and whip at maximum speed. When it starts to whip, add your mixture to coffee. You will get a smooth and thick cream.
- Put coffee cream in a container and put it in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Then mount again with the electric mixer and pour your cold coffee cream into the glasses.
- Serve it right away, decorating with a coffee bean or a sprinkling of bitter cocoa.
Now you just have to taste it!
101NEWSThe Road Cycling World Championships back to Italy: 101CAFFE’ alongside the athletesFrom 24 to 27 September the “Campionati del Mondo di Ciclismo su Strada” (Road Cycling World Championships) is back to Italy, seven years after the 2013 edition in Tuscany and...
101RECIPES101RECIPES Rustic coffee biscuitsToday we joke you with coffee flavored shortbread biscuits, crunchy on the outside and tender on the inside! Easy and quick to prepare, they are ideal to serve with a cup of milk or tea. Try to prepare them too, perhaps using...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Coffee puddingFor a dessert or for a tasty snack, today we suggest you to replace your cup with a glass cup, and espresso with a cold velvety texture…We’ll have a spoon tasting instead of sips! Ingredients ½ liter of milk 4 egg yolks 2 spoons of...