101Recipes Cream and coffee ice cream
These ice creams contain a unique aroma and a sweetness to be discovered!
The variegation of cream and coffee hides crunchy pieces of chocolate … but since our gluttony has no limits, we chose to decorate “dirtying” them with melted chocolate.
Ingredients for 10 ice creams
- 75 g Gran Milano coffee
- 625 g fresh liquid cream
- 75 g of honey
- 40 g dark chocolate
Ingredients for garnish
- 20 g dark chocolate
- Prepare caffè and let it cool.
- Then pour the cream into a bowl, add honey and blend with a mixer.
- You’ll have to stop when your cream is already a bit thick, but not yet fully whipped.
- At this point, divide your mixture into two bowls, pouring 250 g into one and 450 g into the other.
- Pour cold coffee into the latter and stir with a whisk.
- Then prepare some chocolate chips using a potato peeler.
- Take a popsicle mould and pour a little bit of coffee cream into each section; then add chocolate chips and continue adding a little bit of white cream.
- Continue alternating two types of cream, until mould is completely filled.
- Insert wooden sticks and store in freezer for at least 4 hours.
- After this time, take mould from freezer by wetting the outside of mould.
- Remove ice creams gently, place them on a tray and store them in freezer.
- When serving, roughly chop chocolate and melt it in a bain-marie (or microwave).
- Then use it to decorate. Wait a few seconds for it to solidify and serve your cream and coffee ice cream.
Our ice creams are ready to be enjoyed ?