101RECIPES: Dark Chocolate, Chili Pepper, Black Pepper and Vodka Shaken Coffee
Today we offer you dark chocolate, chilli pepper, black pepper and Vodka shaken coffee:
a frothy, iced and energizing drink!
- 100 g of Caffè al Cioccolato Fondente (dark chocolate coffee)
- 50 g of liquid brown sugar
- 200 g of ice
- ½ chili pepper
- Black pepper to taste
- Vodka to taste
- Put cocktail glass, in which you will serve your shaken coffee, in the freezer
- Take the shaker, fill it with 8-10 ice cubes and add liquid sugar
- Add half a chilli pepper cut into small pieces and Caffè al Cioccolato Fondente (dark chocolate coffee) that you will have prepared with your moka
- Dust a little black pepper and add Vodka to taste
- Close shaker well and shake vigorously for 15 seconds
- Hold ice with appropriate colander, or with the help of a spoon
- Sprinkle cold glass with pepper and finally pour your shaken coffee into it
Its spicy flavor will pleasantly surprise you!
101NEWS200 Pens give a great hope to children in NepalAntonio is Maria's partner, the franchise of our 101CAFFE’ store in Settimo Torinese, an Italian country near Turin, in the Piedmont region. He is passionate about travel and has chosen Nepal, in search of the...
101NEWS 101CAFFE’ is Pro Biennale partner: art in Venice starts again after the pandemic“We are honored to take part as "Coffee Partner" in the wonderful Art exhibition of new talents in arts, such as Pro Biennale in Venice, where arts and culture are open to...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Cold coffee creamDo you like a cold coffee cream like that of the bar? In Naples it is called “Caffè del Nonno” (grandfather's coffee) and making it at home is very easy! Find out how with this recipe. Ingredients for 6 people 70 ml of coffee...