101RECIPES: Ginger Coffee Sorbet
- 250 g of coffee
- 250 g of water
- 50 ml of liquid cream
- 100 g of muscovado cane sugar
- Make the ginger coffee with a 6 mocha
- Let it cool for a few minutes
- Pour into a tureen where you will also add the other ingredients
- Stir until the sugar is well dissolved and everything is well blended
- If you have an ice cream maker: pour the mixture and run for 20 minutes
- If you don’t have an ice cream maker, pour the mixture into a metal bowl and place in the freezer.
- Stir every fifteen minutes until it has reached the right degree of freezing
- Pour into sparkling wine glasses
- If you like, garnish with a couple of coffee beans or a dusting of cocoa.
Refreshing and intense, fragrant and delicious: a journey that starts in the tropics, stops in Piedmont, and ends in your home.
Discover the 101CAFFE''s recipes
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Nonna Anna's Recipe - Coffee biscuits Once you’ve had one, you will want another… These are the coffee biscuits that Nonna Anna has prepared for us today. They start to entice us with their smell, even when they are still in the oven ... You can...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Coffee baked potatoes A recipe with a surprise effect: with their subtle flavour that is somewhat reminiscent of butter and cream, the taste of coffee goes perfectly with potatoes and the two are combined in a truly delicious dish. Find out for...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Coffee swirls Stir and keep stirring. There’s always coffee in the 101CAFFE’ recipes! Here we offer it as the main ingredient of coffee swirls, exquisite two-colour, multi-flavoured shortbreads.Ingredients 380 g of 00 flour 100 g of icing sugar...