101RECIPES: Golden Milk Cake
Golden milk comes from an ancient Ayurvedic tradition that we still see in our homes today. Today’s suggestion is an exquisite and precious dessert… Are you ready?
- 100g of type 00 flour
- 40g of coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons of coconut milk
- 60ml of Golden Milk
- 40g of sunflower oil
- 30g of brown sugar
- 5g of baking powder
- Sift the type 00 flour, the coconut flour and the baking powder into a bowl
- Prepare the Golden Milk in a small cup
- In a second bowl, add the oil, coconut milk and sugar and whisk them together
- Add the Golden Milk and the other dry ingredients from the first bowl while continuing to stir the mixture
- Pour the mix into a 20cm cake tin lined with baking paper
- Cook in a preheated oven at 180° for around 20 minutes. You can check whether it is cooked using a toothpick.
- Once removed from the oven, allow to cool to room temperature
- If desired, you can decorate with edible gold leaves
If you enjoy combining the beauty and tastes of East and West, if you love mixing taste with well-being, then the Golden Milk Cake is the perfect choice for you!