101RECIPES: Grandpa’s Coffee Cream
It is not the well-known industrial “Coppa del Nonno” but a much softer, home-made cream, surely as tasty as the first one.
An easy and quick recipe to make,suitable for all.
To keep in the fridge just in case you feel like eating something fresh, delicious, coffee tasting.
You will make happy not only grandpa but the whole family!
- 500 ml of whipping milk cream
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 3 espresso coffee cups Nannu
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Prepare the coffee (with moka or capsuls) and let it cool
- Meanwhile, whip the cream and place it in the refrigerator
- When the coffee is cold, add it to the whipped cream, as well as the sugar and vanilla, keeping on whipping
- When the cream is well hardened, divide it into 8 small coffee cups (those for espresso) or 4 bowls
- Put them into the fridge and leave them for at least half an hour.
- Before serving, sprinkle with a little cocoa.
Granpa would say “More bang for your buck!”