101RECIPES Halloween cookies
Halloween is coming: how about making your kids scare with some showy cookies?
The recipe we propose is composed of two phases: the first where we make short pastry for biscuits and the second where we create fillings and make biscuits.
Prepare flour and let’s do it!
Ingredients for short pastry
- 200 g of flour 00
- 120 g of butter
- 120 g of sugar
- 1 egg
- a teaspoon of baking powder
Ingredients for fillings
- 250 grams of mascarpone
- 2 tablespoons of icing sugar
- 1 glass of Nocciolino, one of Pistachetto or one of Vaniglietta
- 350 grams of whipped cream
- Chopped pistachios | chopped hazelnuts | Chocolate drops
Preparation of short pastry
- Take butter, cut it into pieces and soften it
- Put it in a bowl with sugar and flour
- Depending on cookie you want to make add cocoa, vanilla or hazelnut
- Work everything until you get a homogeneous and soft dough
- Let everything rest for one hour in the refrigerator by wrapping the dough in a film
- Pick up the dough, roll it out and helping yourself with the most sparkly shapes, make the biscuits
- Put biscuits in oven at 180° for 20 minutes
Please check them, not all ovens are the same and it may be that your cookies need more or less time in oven.
Preparation of fillings
- Take mascarpone and icing sugar and mix them in a large bowl
- Depending on filling you’re making, add a glass of:
- And mix all with an electric whip
- Add whipped cream and mix everything with a wooden spoon
- Depending on filling you’re making, add:
Chopped pistachio nuts
Drops of chocolate
Now you just have to combine cookies and fillings as you like and your Halloween will be your table ?
You can think of changing biscuits taste by adding cocoa, vanilla or hazelnuts to short pastry and mixing fillings flavors and biscuits such as cocoa biscuit and pistachio filling.
101RECIPES101RECIPES Snowflakes cookies with coffee and cinnamonFirst shop windows are dressing up with lights, posters and toys.Christmas atmosphere is beginning to enter our everyday life.We welcome it with an easy and sweet recipe, which can also be a beautiful...
101NEWS 101CAFFE’ - a community of entrepreneurs who play as a team and grow together 101CAFFE’ is a 101% Made in Italy network with more than 120 franchising stores, specialized in coffee and drinks for all coffee makers. It is also a community of entrepreneurs...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Coffee MacaronsWhat we offer today is the delicious recipe for coffee macarons: soft meringues that embrace a smooth filling of espresso cream.Already diffused in 1500 near French courtyards, macarons are, by now, part of many bakeries shop...