These small coffee ice cream treats are inspired by an ancient local Genoese recipe: the Panera, which seems to have been born from the clumsiness of a worker at a dairy, who one day dropped some ground coffee into a bowl of cream.
Throw it away? Of course not! With a bit of imagination, that mistake was transformed into an innovative dessert for those times, which became known as “Panera” (black cream).
The Panerine have taken inspiration from this beautiful story and added a modern approach, becoming small ice creams treats that you can prepare in a quick, simple and delicious way.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 500 ml of fresh whipping cream
- 300 ml of condensed milk in a tube (the Nestlé one is excellent)
- 50 ml of coffee (i.e. 1 cup), better if strong, such as the Napoletano
- Prepare the coffee with the moka coffee maker or with a machine with pods or capsules: the important thing is to use a strong coffee and make it ristretto
- When it is ready, pour it into a cup in which you will also pour the condensed milk, which you’ll dissolve in the coffee
- Once dissolved, let it cool
- Now whip the cream with a whisk or electric mixer. When the cream is nice and firm, add the cooled mixture a little at a time. Don’t stop using the whisk as you pour
- Once the mixture is poured, you can put it in an ice cream maker. If you don’t have such a device, you can just divide the mixture into several small bowls and put them in the freezer for a couple of hours until the Panerine have become solid.
Now you can equip yourself with a spoon and enjoy the Panerine in good company!
Discover the 101CAFFE''s recipes
101RECIPES101RECIPES: GINSENG CAKE All the energy of ginseng and plenty of taste with this simple, quick and delicious recipe!!! All you need is a cake pan with a diameter of 20-22 cm and a whisk.Did you turn on the oven already? Go!Ingredients 300 gr of 00 flour 150...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Cold yogurt and coffee dessert In summer, we don't want to keep you at the stove for a long time; that's why we thought of an easy, refreshing dessert that is quick to prepare, but worth savoring slow!Ingredients for 4 people 400 gr of Greek...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Coffee sauce for roasts Coffee can transform an ordinary dish into a gourmet recipe, enriching its flavor and enhancing its appearance.This roast sauce is a perfect example, especially since it was created with a full-bodied coffee that is...