101RECIPES: Risotto al caffè, nocciole e limone (Risotto with coffee, hazelnuts and lemon)
For Valentine’s Day your special Risotto
To surprise your beloved with something really special, we suggest a classic dish: a particular and unique risotto with the intense taste of coffee, the fresh aroma of lemon and the tasty aroma of hazelnuts, to celebrate Valentine’s Day with a ” banquet ”really impressive!
Ingredients for 4 people
- 320 grams of carnaroli rice
- 3 tablespoons of ground coffee Premium Monte Rosa
- 2 lemons
- 1 red onion
- 50 gr of butter: 30 gr for the sauté and 20 gr for the creaming
- 1 glass of white wine
- 2 tablespoons of chopped and toasted hazelnuts
- Salt to taste
- Prepare the stock by boiling 3 level spoons of ground coffee, the zest of 2 lemons and a complete half lemon in 1 liter of water
- Filter the stock with a colander to which a fine-woven cloth is placed on top of it that will allow you to retain the ground coffee residues, so that they do not go into the rice
- Make a sauté using the butter and a chopped onion
- When the onion is golden brown, add the rice and toast it for 3-4 minutes
- Cover the rice with the white wine and let it evaporate keeping the flame alive. When the wine has evaporated, reduce to medium heat and pour enough stock over the rice to cover it.
- Stir slowly for the duration of cooking and add stock making sure that the rice is always covered by the stock itself, until it is almost ready (to the bite)
- Season with salt during preparation
- When the risotto has reached the right cooking, remove it from the heat and proceed to creaming with the butter. It facilitates by moving the risotto “in a wave” with the movement of the pan, or delicately with a spoon
- Let it rest for a minute before serving and then garnish with chopped hazelnuts
A dinner like this should be crowned with a coffee that is up to the situation, such as the Monte Rosa by 101CAFFE’ (the same recommended for the preparation of risotto), toasted on beech wood, which gives that round and … sweet taste
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Coffee and licorice jelly “Retro” taste in a spoonFor some reason, jelly takes us back in time, when children saw jelly in many different colors.We have prepaired this special recipe with 101CAFFE flavored coffee: the one with ground licorice...
101Caffè takes part in the solidarity lottery of the Charitable Institution “Opera Cardinal Ferrari”, in Milan: “A small action for a great work”
101NEWS101Caffè takes part in the solidarity lottery of the Charitable Institution “Opera Cardinal Ferrari”, in Milan: “A small action for a great work”Two of the prizes are offered by 101CAFFE’: coffee machines, mokas, coffee and instant drinks for any machine,...
101RECIPES101RECIPES Cappuccino Sottosopra (upside down) Fun, delicious and even magical!Cappuccino in Italy has so many variations: light, dark, with cocoa, with thick or thin cream, with cinnamon what about ... upside down? We are talking about Dalgona Coffee, born...