101RECIPES Snowflakes cookies with coffee and cinnamon
First shop windows are dressing up with lights, posters and toys.
Christmas atmosphere is beginning to enter our everyday life.
We welcome it with an easy and sweet recipe, which can also be a beautiful ornament.
Ingredients for 20 snowflakes
- 260 g of spelt wholemeal flour
- 40 g flour type 1
- 3 g of cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 100 g of warm coffee, try our Grigna
- 70 g of organic acacia honey
- 20 ml of sunflower oil
Ingredients for garnish
- 3 tablespoons of icing sugar
- 1 poor spoon of water
- In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients: spelt wholemeal flour, flour type 1, cinnamon and baking soda.
- In the immersion blender glass, pour and emulsify liquid ingredients for a few seconds: coffee, honey and oil.
- Pour liquid ingredients into the dry ones and knead for about 5 minutes.
- Let dough rest in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes, covering it with plastic wrap.
- Roll out dough on a sheet of baking paper and carve our biscuits.
- Place them on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake them in a static way, in a preheated oven, at 180°C for about 12 minutes.
- Put biscuits to rest on a wire rack.
- When they are completely cooled, you can decorate them.
- Mix icing sugar with water, pour mixture into a pastry bag … and now try to decorate your snowflakes!
You can make your Christmas tree ornaments cookies by making a hole in cookies before you bake them.
Once cooked and decorated, you can add a small string to hang cookies on Christmas tree