101RECIPES: Tart with coffee cream
Here is the recipe for a really tasty dessert: COFFEE CREAM TART!
Ideal as a dessert to surprise your guests at dinner, also excellent at breakfast to give the right boost to your day.
Shortcrust pastry ingredients
- 200 g flour
- 100 gr. sugar
- 100 gr. of butter
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of salt
Ingredients for the filling
- 200 ml of espresso coffee Stromboli
- 150 gr. sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 50 gr. flour
- 200 ml of milk.
- Quickly mix flour with butter, egg, sugar and salt
- Leave the dough to rest in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes
- Mix milk with coffee and heat them
- In a saucepan, mix yolks with sugar and flour, add milk and coffee
- Cook cream on fire, stir and thicken it
- Roll out the pastry into a baking tray lined with parchment paper
- Pour coffee cream into it and bake in a preheated oven at 180° C for about 40 minutes
- Take your tart out of oven, let it cool and serve it
Enjoy your meal!
Discover the 101CAFFE''s recipes
101RECIPES: Coffee Crepes If you want to start your day with a truly special breakfast or conclude a dinner with a delightful dessert, coffee crepes are the perfect choice. This recipe will guide you step by step in making thin and aromatic crepes, with a touch of...
101RECIPES: Coffee Gnocchi with Asparagus and Hazelnuts Coffee gnocchi with asparagus and hazelnuts: a special first course that combines unexpected and delicious flavors. The unique combination of coffee, fresh asparagus, and crunchy hazelnuts gives this dish an...
101RECIPES: Beer-Braised Artichokes with Coffee and Honey Beer-braised artichokes with coffee and honey is a special recipe that combines unusual ingredients to create a unique and intriguing flavor. The sweetness of honey blends with the bitterness of coffee and the...