The “SBATUDIN” (from Venice dialect, “a little beaten”)
Energy at any age
The beaten egg with coffee is a “must” of the Italian tradition, originated where… a grandmother is 😄
Today we want to give you the typical recipe of Venetian grandmothers, who called it “Sbatudìn”
Timeless and simple, genuine and tasty, undoubtedly energetic:
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 espresso coffee prepared with mocha or with a single-serve machine: we suggest a coffee blend with a good percentage of Robusta, such as Grignetta by 101CAFFE’ . If you prefer to avoid caffeine, you can use a decaffeinated blend (we suggest Mezdè Dec by 101CAFFE ‘)
- 1 sprinkle of cocoa (if you like)
- Put the egg yolk in a small bowl and add sugar;
- Beat vigorously to form a thick cream, using a manual beater or a fork;
- Add the cup of coffee and mix all together;
- If you like cocoa, sprinkle it on top of this delicious mix
In 4 steps you will have a very energetic breakfast to face any kind of day and a snack good for everyone.
To the grandmothers of all Italian regions… 101 times thank you! 😄
101RECIPES101 RECIPES: Biscuits with vanilla, almond and coffee Memories in a little cakeVanilla and almond are delicious ingredients that often remind us glunnony moments in our life. When they are in the oven, cakes made with these ingredients pervade the entire...
101NEWS101 CAFFE' Franchising Network closed the year 2020 with a strong developmentDecember has been full of satisfactions for 101 CAFFE', the most important network of franchising stores specialized in the sale of coffee in all its shapes (pods, capsules, beans and...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Chocolate and coffee salamiToday we offer you a delicious variant of the traditional chocolate salami, with the addition of almonds and coffee: Its taste will conquer you! Ingredients 200 g of dry biscuits 80 g of bitter cocoa powder 3 egg yolks...