101RECIPES: Valentine’s day Cookies
Scented biscuits filled with coffee cream and hazelnuts, drenched in coffee, made delicious by a coconut breading.
Just 4 ingredients to add a greedy touch to your romantic dinner!
- Pavesini to taste
- Crema Suprema Venchi (Supreme Venchi Cream) found in 101CAFFE’ stores
- Premium caffè Mezdè to taste
- Coconut flour to taste
- Make coffee and let it cool
- Spread Pavesini on the flat side with Crema Suprema Venchi and combine two biscuits
- Quickly soak them in coffee, without making them soften. Put biscuits in coconut flour
- Arrange them on a tray and let them rest for a few hours in the fridge before serving
101NEWSThe Road Cycling World Championships back to Italy: 101CAFFE’ alongside the athletesFrom 24 to 27 September the “Campionati del Mondo di Ciclismo su Strada” (Road Cycling World Championships) is back to Italy, seven years after the 2013 edition in Tuscany and...
101RECIPES101RECIPES Rustic coffee biscuitsToday we joke you with coffee flavored shortbread biscuits, crunchy on the outside and tender on the inside! Easy and quick to prepare, they are ideal to serve with a cup of milk or tea. Try to prepare them too, perhaps using...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Coffee puddingFor a dessert or for a tasty snack, today we suggest you to replace your cup with a glass cup, and espresso with a cold velvety texture…We’ll have a spoon tasting instead of sips! Ingredients ½ liter of milk 4 egg yolks 2 spoons of...