101RECIPES: Vaniglietta Cup
The fresh taste of yogurt, irresistibly delicious and energizing: here’s today’s suggestion for your snack or dessert flavoured with… 101CAFFE’!
- 500ml of whipping cream
- 50ml of Stromboli coffee (1 small cup)
- 400ml of coffee-flavoured yogurt
- 50g of icing sugar
- 200g of puffed rice
- 200g of dark chocolate
- Hazelnut and cocoa cream topping
- 50ml of Vaniglietta Gourmet Coffee
- Make the coffee and leave it to cool to room temperature
- Pour the yogurt into a bowl
- Add the icing sugar, the Vaniglietta and the coffee
- Mix everything together with a whisk until smooth and uniform
- Pour the whipping cream into a bowl and whip
- Add it to the yogurt mixture, mixing from the bottom to the top until everything is mixed together
- Melt the chocolate over a bain-marie
- Pour the puffed rice into the melted chocolate and, once mixed, pour the mixture into a baking tray lined with baking paper. Leave for half an hour.
- Now take 2 cups, sprinkle the bottoms with the previously-prepared chocolate puffed rice, then add a layer of yogurt cream and continue to layer one on top of the other until you reach the top.
- Finally, decorate with a topping of your choice
- Place in the fridge and allow to set for around an hour
If you want to make a child-friendly version, you can use barley instead of coffee (they don’t need caffeine for energy!
Discover the 101CAFFE''s recipes
101RECIPES: Coffee breadsticks Grissini breadsticks are one of the baked specialties that best represent Italy across the world. Created in the Turin area in 1675, they are now one of the most versatile foods in Italian cuisine, used as bread substitutes, as a snack...
101RECIPES: Coffee Meringues Small cakes for big sweet-lovers: meringue is one of the most popular and best-loved specialities worldwide. Light, crumbly, easily digestible; meringues can be enjoyed in a variety of ways: on their own or as a garnish for desserts, plain...
101RECIPES: Christmas Spirit hot rum punch Christmas spirit is in the air… And we also encapsulate it in a beautiful glass, in a hot rum punch: to satisfy the spirit and also all the 5 senses. Its warmth that spreads to your hands and heart, its evocative fragrances,...