101RECIPES Vegan shaken coffee with almonds
- 1 moka or 2 cups of coffee in pods or capsules
- Ice cubes (quantity changes according to taste)
- 10 almonds
- 2 tablespoons of amaretto liqueur
- 2 tablespoons of raw cane sugar
- Prepare coffee and once ready add cane sugar making it melt
- While cooling coffee, finely chop almonds (better with a mixer to obtain a powder)
- Crush ice cubes making them a kind of granita.
- You can do it in two ways: if you have a mixer you can give two or three quick mixes.
- Otherwise you can put ice cubes in a cloth and cut them into pieces with a meat grinder.
- Finally put coffee in a tall glass, add almonds and ice.
- Mix everything with a spoon or possibly with an immersion mixer.
- Our shaken coffee is ready to be enjoyed! 😄
A little tip: choose your coffee carefully!
Do you prefer it strong, medium or light?
Lightweight: Jamm’ Ja
A curiosity: this recipe is very similar to caffè leccese, with the difference that instead of putting chopped almonds, we use almond milk.