101RECIPES: Coffee and licorice jelly
“Retro” taste in a spoon
For some reason, jelly takes us back in time, when children saw jelly in many different colors.
We have prepaired this special recipe with 101CAFFE flavored coffee: the one with ground licorice inside.
Preparation is quick and easy: are you ready?
- 500 ml coffee, that is, a 12-cups Caffè alla Liquirizia
- 100 g brown sugar
- 10 g jelly
- Milk cream or milk ice-cream
- Put the jelly into cold water until it becomes gelatinous and soft
- Meanwhile, prepare the coffee
- Pour all the coffee into a bowl
- Add the jelly and mix well in order not to leave leftovers
- Add the sugar and let it melt
- Put the mixture in single-serving bowls or in a single mold
- Refrigerate to harden for 4-5 hours
You can serve the coffee jelly as it is, with a little milk cream milk ice cream. Is licorice not your favorite flavor? Find one among the many flavored ground coffees of 101CAFFE: with cinnamon, mandarin, ginger, ginseng, chocolate… they are all delicious. Choose your taste!
101RECIPES 101RECIPES: Cuor di Tazzu (Heart of Tazzu) We dedicate this recipe to those who love the traditional Italian home made espresso cup (in Neapolitan dialect “Tazzulella” means “little espresso cup”) but with some seducing variations and a surprising ending....
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Coffee icingLike the famous “cherry on cake top”, the icing is that essential element to complete the preparation of crêpes, pancakes, waffles and other "base" desserts.Coffee will give a special effect to this recipe! Ingredients 150 gr of dark...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: LiquoRosa This time we want to surprise you with a quick and simple receipe.Do you want to make a great impression even if you are not a gourmet specialist? Ingredients 15 ml of coffee spirit “Anima e Corpo” (Le Sfiziosità® product line) 30 ml of...