Coffee ice cream and amaretti
Espresso embraces amaretti (biscuit with almond) in an ice cream that conquers at first taste.
From cup to bowl, a fresh recharge of energy!
Taste it with barley coffee, result does not change and creaminess is assured.
Ingredients for 6 people
- 100 g of sugar
- 150 g of milk
- 150 g of cream
- 1-2 cups of coffee (we suggest Gran Milano by 101CAFFE’)
- Amaretti to taste
- Make coffee and let it cool
- Blend coffee with milk, sugar, cream and some crumbled amaretti (at least 3-4)
- Work the mixture in an ice cream maker for about 30 minutes
- Put ice cream maker basket in freezer for at least two hours
- Serve by decorating with coarsely crumbled amaretti
Discover the 101CAFFE''s recipes
101RECIPES: Coffee Crepes If you want to start your day with a truly special breakfast or conclude a dinner with a delightful dessert, coffee crepes are the perfect choice. This recipe will guide you step by step in making thin and aromatic crepes, with a touch of...
101RECIPES: Coffee Gnocchi with Asparagus and Hazelnuts Coffee gnocchi with asparagus and hazelnuts: a special first course that combines unexpected and delicious flavors. The unique combination of coffee, fresh asparagus, and crunchy hazelnuts gives this dish an...
101RECIPES: Beer-Braised Artichokes with Coffee and Honey Beer-braised artichokes with coffee and honey is a special recipe that combines unusual ingredients to create a unique and intriguing flavor. The sweetness of honey blends with the bitterness of coffee and the...