Coffee ice cream without ice cream maker
With the arrival of the hot season, we need good allies: cool drinks, air conditioning and why not, a good ice cream, perhaps with a simple recipe. 3 ingredients and no need for the ice cream maker: here is our recipe to keep you cool .. with taste!
- 4 spoons of Pronto Arabica instant coffee
- 1 liter of whipping cream
- 400 g of condensed milk
- Heat the water and prepare your instant coffee
- When ready add the condensed milk and continue stirring until you get a homogeneous mixture
- Whip the cream until you get a frothy consistency
- Add coffee and condensed milk
- Pour the mixture into a container and place it in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours
Your coffee ice cream is ready!