101RECIPES: Coffee ice lollies
To prepare coffee ice lollies, just a few ingredients and minutes are enough!
Here a simple, quick and delicious recipe.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 250 g of coffee yogurt
- 50 ml of Tazzulella coffee
- 2 tablespoons of icing sugar
- dark chocolate to taste (optional)
- Make coffee and let it cool
- Then mix it evenly with coffee yogurt and icing sugar
- Pour the mixture into the appropriate ice lollies plastic molds and insert a wooden toothpick inside.
- Grate dark chocolate with the potato peeler and place it on the ice lollies mixture.
- Store them in freezer for at least 3-4 hours.
- To remove them from the molds, pass the containers for a few seconds under running water.
Your coffee ice lollies are ready to be enjoyed!