Marinated duck breast coffee-flavored
From 101CAFFE’ recipe list, we propose a refined taste recipe, rich in flavor but simple to prepare.
Ingredients (for 2 people)
- 450 g of duck breast
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 150 ml of coffee Napoletano Premium
- 1 pinch of salt
- Arrange duck breast in a deep dish and season with olive oil, coffee and salt.
- Massage meat to flavor it, cover it with food foil and store it in the fridge for a few hours.
- Bring meat back to room temperature and cut its skin like a diamond.
- Place duck breast on a still cold pan, on skin side and heat it over medium heat.
- Place a smaller plate than pan on duck breast and put a weight on it, so that it crushes. meat well. With these two tricks duck skin will become crunchy and lose much of the fat.
- Cook the duck breast on the skin for about 10 minutes, then turn it over and place it on the meat side of the meat. Cook it uncovered, without weights, for another 5 minutes.
- Remove meat from fire and keep it warm, covered. In this way it will become pink and juicy
- Cut duck breast into slices and place it on a plate.
- Season it with salt and oil and serve immediately.
Discover the 101CAFFE''s recipes
101RECIPES: Coffee Crepes If you want to start your day with a truly special breakfast or conclude a dinner with a delightful dessert, coffee crepes are the perfect choice. This recipe will guide you step by step in making thin and aromatic crepes, with a touch of...
101RECIPES: Coffee Gnocchi with Asparagus and Hazelnuts Coffee gnocchi with asparagus and hazelnuts: a special first course that combines unexpected and delicious flavors. The unique combination of coffee, fresh asparagus, and crunchy hazelnuts gives this dish an...
101RECIPES: Beer-Braised Artichokes with Coffee and Honey Beer-braised artichokes with coffee and honey is a special recipe that combines unusual ingredients to create a unique and intriguing flavor. The sweetness of honey blends with the bitterness of coffee and the...