Recipe for Etna coffee and chocolate cake
One of our 101CAFFE’ customer (store in Vimodrone – MI – ) shared with us her recipe for coffee and chocolate cake she prepared with our Etna Premium coffee from a traditional Roastery in Sicily
A volcanic explosion of taste!
- 150 g of sugar
- 200 g of butter
- 1 cup of Etna coffee
- 150 g of chopped walnuts
- 150 g of chopped dry biscuits
- 100 g of dark chocolate
- milk as required
- 250 ml of long-life whip cream
- 4 eggs
- Melt butter in a bain-marie and let it cool.
- Separately, also melt dark chocolate in a little warm milk.
- Separate egg yolks from whites.
- Beat egg whites until stiff and set them aside.
- Whisk egg yolks with sugar.
- Add melted butter and then Etna coffee.
- Then pour chopped walnuts and biscuits, melted dark chocolate, whipped cream and egg whites until stiff.
- Cover a baking sheet with wet and squeezed baking paper.
- Pour dough and cook in the oven at 180° for 60 minutes.