101RECIPES: Skaken Coffee with rhum, grapefruit, Vodka and cinnamon
Cold coffee is immediately summer and holidays!
In a few steps we will prepare this little “space-time” jump, in an original and tasty variant:
shaken coffee with rhum, grapefruit, Vodka and cinnamon
- 100 g of Rhum Coffee
- 50 g of liquid brown sugar
- 200 g of ice
- ½ grapefruit
- cinnamon to taste
- Vodka to taste
- Put cocktail glass, in which you will serve your shaken coffee, in the freezer.
- Take the shaker, fill it with 8-10 ice cubes and add liquid sugar.
- Add coffee to the rhum that you will have prepared with your moka.
- In another container, squeeze the juice of half a grapefruit, sprinkle some cinnamon and add Vodka as you like.
- Pour this grapefruit, cinnamon and vodka mixture into the shaker, close it well and shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Hold ice with the appropriate colander, or with the help of a spoon.
- Pour your shaken coffee into the cold glass and let yourself be overwhelmed by its summer flavor!