Tagliatelle with coffee
- 2 cups of Napoletano ground coffee
- 250 gr. of flour
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 250 ml of cream
- chives and pepper
- 50 gr. of butter
- 2 medium eggs
- Pour flour on a pastry board, drill a hole in the center and pour eggs, oil and warm Napoletano coffee, working mixture until you get an elastic dough.
- Let it rest for 15 minutes in order to absorb the colour of coffee.
- Roll out dough and cut into tagliatelle about 1-2 cm thick and let dry.
- Meanwhile melt butter and add cream, make it thicken, then add salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta in salted water, drain and with the cream.
- Complete garnishing with chives.
Enjoy your meal!