Tiramisù in glass made of “Anima Gemella” Moretta Fanese
Moretta fanese, originally from Fano, Italian town in the province of Pesaro and Urbino, in the Marche region, was used by local seamen to warm up during their winter fishing days.
Moretta is suitable for various recipes. With our “Anima Gemella” moretta fanese liqueur, we propose you a delicious and fresh tiramisù in glass, single portion, to be served and enjoyed at parties and buffet, which will surely please your guests !
Doses for about 15 tiramisù in glass are as follows
- 500 g fresh mascarpone cheese
- 4 whole eggs
- 200 g. granulated sugar
- 15 pieces of ricotta brioche
- “Anima Gemella” moretta fanese liqueur, as required
- 1 very watered cup of coffee Napoletano
- 1 pinch of salt
- Bitter cocoa powder, as required
- in a bowl put the mascarpone with the egg yolks and sugar and mix with an electric mixer (better with plastic shovels)
- in another bowl put the egg whites with a pinch of salt and whip them until stiff
- add the whipped egg whites to the mascarpone cream and mix gently with a fork, making a downward movement towards the top
- prepare about 15 glasses. In each glass put some pieces of sweet ricotta brioche and pour over coffee previously mixed with moretta liqueur
- pour in each glass a nice dose of mascarpone cream; cover glasses with plastic wrap and let them rest in the fridge for at least 3 hours
before serving, sprinkle with cocoa powder
Here is ready a delightful and fresh tiramisù in glass, very suitable for your parties!