101RECIPES: Tiramisu with ricotta and panettone
Here is an easy and anti-waste recipe with panettone (or with pandoro), to turn it into a new and tasty dessert once your holidays are over!
- 500 g ricotta
- 300 g Greek yogurt
- 400 g of panettone
- 1 vanilla bean
- 80 g of icing sugar
- cinnamon powder
- 5 cups of Premium Napoletano coffee
- Pour coffee onto a plate and dilute it with a little cold water.
- Add by mixing ground cinnamon.
- Cut panettone into not too thick slices and line the bottom of a glass baking dish.
- Wet panettone slices with half the coffee.
- In a separate bowl, mix ricotta well with yogurt, seeds of vanilla bean and sugar.
- Cover the slices of panettone with half of the cream obtained.
- Repeat, with another layer of panettone, with the rest of the coffee and the cream obtained with ricotta.
- Cover with a generous sprinkling of cocoa powder and put in refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
- Serve garnished with coffee beans or chocolate chips
Discover the 101CAFFE''s recipes
101RECIPES: Coffee Crepes If you want to start your day with a truly special breakfast or conclude a dinner with a delightful dessert, coffee crepes are the perfect choice. This recipe will guide you step by step in making thin and aromatic crepes, with a touch of...
101RECIPES: Coffee Gnocchi with Asparagus and Hazelnuts Coffee gnocchi with asparagus and hazelnuts: a special first course that combines unexpected and delicious flavors. The unique combination of coffee, fresh asparagus, and crunchy hazelnuts gives this dish an...
101RECIPES: Beer-Braised Artichokes with Coffee and Honey Beer-braised artichokes with coffee and honey is a special recipe that combines unusual ingredients to create a unique and intriguing flavor. The sweetness of honey blends with the bitterness of coffee and the...