Whole grain coffee-shaped biscuits
How about a tasty, healthy recipe?
Whole coffee biscuits are easy to make, ready in a few minutes and if served with a good coffee or a liqueur (like one of the Anime “souls” by 101CAFFE’) will make you look great!
- 200 gr wholemeal flour
- 130 gr whole sugar
- 80 gr soft butter
- 30 ml bitter coffee (what do you think of Maranello BIO?)
- 15 gr cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder (2 g)
- 1 sachet of vanilla powder
- Heat butter, add sugar and work the mixture until it is foamy
- By continuing to work add, one at a time, coffee, flour, cocoa, vanillin and yeast
- Work all together until you get a rather smooth mixture, very similar to short pastry
- Wrap it in plastic film and let it rest in the fridge for 30 minutes
- Heat the oven to 170° and cook
- After 30 minutes of rest in the fridge, take the mixture and make small balls. Use a pencil to press ovals center to obtain the typical sign of coffee bean
- Bake cookies for 15-20 minutes (keep an eye on them)
- Once cold, sprinkle them with icing sugar and serve them with a good Maranello BIO coffee and one of the Anime by 101CAFFE’
Discover the 101CAFFE''s recipes
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Prosperity Cake The maca root grows at an altitude of 4,000 meters above sea level, and the Andean culture has always attributed very special beneficial properties to it. We’ll combine the useful with the enjoyable and use 101CAFFE's Caffè della...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: COFFEE BALLS Small and tasty, perfect for sharing with those who love the energy of coffee and chocolate, just like you!Ingredients for 8 balls ● 2 cups of espresso coffee● 250 gr of dry biscuits● 70 gr of sugar● 90 gr of chopped almonds● 30 gr...
101RECIPES101RECIPES: Mascarpone and coffee cream - Nonna Anna's Recipe Nonna Anna, mother (of our founder, Umberto Gonnella), grandmother and great-grandmother, prepared a delicious mascarpone cream and coffee for us to enjoy with her legendary ciambella from the...