Whole grain coffee-shaped biscuits
How about a tasty, healthy recipe?
Whole coffee biscuits are easy to make, ready in a few minutes and if served with a good coffee or a liqueur (like one of the Anime “souls” by 101CAFFE’) will make you look great!
- 200 gr wholemeal flour
- 130 gr whole sugar
- 80 gr soft butter
- 30 ml bitter coffee (what do you think of Maranello BIO?)
- 15 gr cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder (2 g)
- 1 sachet of vanilla powder
- Heat butter, add sugar and work the mixture until it is foamy
- By continuing to work add, one at a time, coffee, flour, cocoa, vanillin and yeast
- Work all together until you get a rather smooth mixture, very similar to short pastry
- Wrap it in plastic film and let it rest in the fridge for 30 minutes
- Heat the oven to 170° and cook
- After 30 minutes of rest in the fridge, take the mixture and make small balls. Use a pencil to press ovals center to obtain the typical sign of coffee bean
- Bake cookies for 15-20 minutes (keep an eye on them)
- Once cold, sprinkle them with icing sugar and serve them with a good Maranello BIO coffee and one of the Anime by 101CAFFE’
Discover the 101CAFFE''s recipes
101RECIPES: Coffee Crepes If you want to start your day with a truly special breakfast or conclude a dinner with a delightful dessert, coffee crepes are the perfect choice. This recipe will guide you step by step in making thin and aromatic crepes, with a touch of...
101RECIPES: Coffee Gnocchi with Asparagus and Hazelnuts Coffee gnocchi with asparagus and hazelnuts: a special first course that combines unexpected and delicious flavors. The unique combination of coffee, fresh asparagus, and crunchy hazelnuts gives this dish an...
101RECIPES: Beer-Braised Artichokes with Coffee and Honey Beer-braised artichokes with coffee and honey is a special recipe that combines unusual ingredients to create a unique and intriguing flavor. The sweetness of honey blends with the bitterness of coffee and the...