Why does Franchising today offer the best job opportunities in Italy?
What does Franchising mean?
Franchising is a formula of collaboration between entrepreneurs for production or distribution of services and/or goods, suitable for those who want to start a new business and prefer to affiliate their business to an already established brand, however maintaining their legal and economic independence.
Franchising is a business model based on cooperation and risk sharing, consisting of a partnership between two parties: the franchisor who sells the rights to use his brand and the right to distribute products and/or services and the franchisee to whom these rights are transferred. It is a real “alliance” that was born with the common purpose of economic expansion.
Why should you open a Franchising store or coffee shop by 101CAFFE’?
Let’s analyze the business model proposed by 101CAFFE’, an Italian brand in franchising, leader in coffee sector in all its forms, for all coffee makers, specialized in the sale of high quality coffee in pods, capsules, beans, ground and instant, coming from the best Italian artisan coffee Roasters, with 120 points of sale active on national territory and abroad and various format proposals in Franchising, from store, to store with takeaway coffee shop, to coffee shop with fast food, also available in itinerant version on Truck or Ape-Car.
Choosing 101CAFFE’ business in Franchising allows you to join coffee market much more quickly and easily than you can do with your own business.
The experience and resources of headquarter (franchisor) significantly reduce the business risk and prevent franchisee from making common mistakes as beginners, reducing the initial management costs, especially in a period of strong market instability, such as that in which we are now.
For these reasons, Franchising is a particularly suitable choice also for young people: it allows them to start a “facilitated” and autonomous commercial activity, with a significantly reduced business risk.
What are the concrete advantages of starting a Franchising business compared to traditional trade?
We have seen how added value of Franchising compared to traditional trade is the sharing of know-how, that is, the experience that headquarter has acquired through the management of its business, which is made available to franchisee.
The concrete advantages of opening a 101CAFFE’ store in Franchising are a lot, let’s try to summarize the main ones:
- Consulting and support for store opening
- Guarantee of a working and tested business concept.
- Rights to use the whole corporate identity, as well as product distribution rights
- Help in finding an optimal location for the store, taking into account the expected customer flows
- A local monopoly, also known as territorial or exclusive area, which guarantees the non-opening of 101CAFFE’ shops in the same geographical area (also guaranteed for sales that take place online through e-commerce)
- Support and training for store/coffee shop opening
- Support in staff recruitment
- Assistance in organizing the store opening
- Continuous and constant 360° support and training by qualified personnel to optimize sales results
- Software for simplified order and warehouse management
- Advertising and set-up material for point of sale, always updated according to market trends and seasonality (Christmas, Easter, etc.)
- Ad hoc marketing and communication strategies for point of sale
- Optimal management of online communication via social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc.)
It is also important to underline that each brand in Franchising has distinctive elements that characterize it.
Among 101CAFFE’ distinctive elements there is certainly product: over 1600 guaranteed quality references to meet every type of customer need, ready to be delivered and ordered in any moment, without minimum order, with the right to return any unsold items, all advantages that you cannot have with a traditional business.